In order to protect both you and Deuces Live Staff, office hours are virtual.
The COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7 1 (866) 779-6121.
We are thinking of and praying for all people affected, directly and indirectly by this virus.
There are several sources of information, linked below. Stay Safe and Stay Informed!
Please be aware that we are still staffed and available to help!
Please communicate with us as follows:
Call us 727-433-8237, Monday-Friday 8 A.M.- 5 P.M. (727-4-DEUCES)
Like and Follow Us on Facebook DEUCES LIVE ST PETE
There is no cure for this strain of Coronavirus. However, there are steps you can take to protect yourself and spreading prevention.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- AVOID close contact with people who are unwell and practice social distancing
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
The restaurants on the 22nd Street South Corridor are open for takeout.
- Please continue to support local restaurants by utilizing their pick up and delivery services
- Advantage Village Academy Community Food Giveaway – Every Friday 1-3 P.M. Parking lot of 833 22nd St. S
- Rent and Mortgage Assistance – for eligibility, COMPLETE SURVEY
- For St. Petersburg updates visit City of St. Pete
- For State, County and City business updates visit St.Pete Greenhouse
- For updated Data and Surveillance visit Florida Department of Health
- Another Round Another Rally: Offering $500 relief grants for hospitality works who lost their jobs or had hours greatly reduced.
- Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE): Dedicated to serving food and beverage service employees with children who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who are experiencing hardship due to closings or loss of business.
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program: grants for individuals employed in serving beverages or engaged in the production, promotion or distribution of alcoholic beverages.
We appreciate your understanding, as we all try to look out for the health and well-being of others.