Modeled after Record Store Day, Independent Bookstore Day is a nationally recognized annual event that brings attention and support to indies around the country. Publishers produce unique, limited-edition books and art pieces that are available ONLY on Independent Bookstore Day and ONLY from participating bookshops.
In addition to limited edition books and prints, Tombolo Books will celebrate by hosting a tabletop sale featuring children’s books in the courtyard the bookstore shares with Squeeze Juice Works and Black Crow Coffee.
• Limited edition Indie Bookstore Day merchandise and signed books
• Tabletop kids’ books sale in courtyard - 25% off select kid’s books (30% off for teachers)
• Pop Goes the Waffle Food Truck will be on site with waffle pops from 12:00-3:00 PM
• Masks are required unless guests are seated and eating in the courtyard
• This event is unticketed and free to the public
• In-store shopping will be limited capacity and reservations are recommended (find reservation form at tombolobooks.com