In order to protect both you and Deuces Live Staff, office hours are virtual.
The COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7 1 (866) 779-6121.
We are thinking of and praying for all people affected, directly and indirectly by this virus.
There are several sources of information, linked below. Stay Safe and Stay Informed!
Please be aware that we are still staffed and available to help!
Please communicate with us as follows:
Call us 727-433-8237
Monday-Friday 8 A.M.- 5 P.M. (727-4-DEUCES)
Like and Follow Us on Facebook DEUCES LIVE ST PETE
There is no cure for this strain of Coronavirus. However, there are steps you can take to protect yourself and spreading prevention.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- AVOID close contact with people who are unwell and practice social distancing
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
The restaurants on the 22nd Street South Corridor are open for takeout.
- Please continue to support local restaurants by utilizing their pick up and delivery services
- Lunch Resources for Children on the Corridor – Now through 3/27/2020
- First Mt Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 1121 22nd St S – 11 A.M. – 1 P.M.
- For St. Petersburg updates visit City of St. Pete
- For State,County and City business updates visit St.Pete Greenhouse
- For updated Data and Surveillance visit Florida Department of Health
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Pinellas small businesses: Low-interest loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration that offer up to $2 million in assistance per small business to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue. This is an addition to the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program.
- Facebook Small Business Grants: Cash grants and Facebook ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses.
- James Beard Foundation Relief Fund: Providing micro-grants to independent food and beverage businesses in need.
- Mainvest Main Street Initiative: Launch a capital raise and you may be eligible for a zero-interest $2,000 loan.
- IRS Updates: Tax Day is now July 15, meaning all federal tax payments are deferred without penalties and interest regardless of amount owed. Also, there are plans to implement COVID-19-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to recover the costs of providing that leave.
- Another Round Another Rally: Offering $500 relief grants for hospitality works who lost their jobs or had hours greatly reduced.
- Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE): Dedicated to serving food and beverage service employees with children who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who are experiencing hardship due to closings or loss of business.
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program: grants for individuals employed in serving beverages or engaged in the production, promotion or distribution of alcoholic beverages.
We appreciate your understanding, as we all try to look out for the health and well-being of others.